I am getting ready to replace an existing corner shower stall. The original was done with the incorrect adhesive and left bumps in the fiberglass shower stall that you can see. Those ridges are starting to crack. The caulk job was never very good and I have to believe some water got behind the wall. This is all on concrete slab. First question is will I have problems with the drain being in the concrete or are these all pretty standard? Height and from the wall to the center of the stall. Second question if I choose to accept this assignment what will I have to do if I find mold behind the fiberglass. Just clean it and put the new one in or is there something I should clean it with or paint it with? Thanks for your help in advance!
toilet flushing causes noise in sink and shower
Plumbrite Wingtite Shower Drain?
Water coming out of shower head and spout....at the ...
Shower Stall Caulking?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes