I have a stubborn clog in a garden style tub. All the chemicals have not worked. I am trying to snake the drain but can not get the cover off!! This is a newer home, 5 yrs old. The cover is one you twist one half turn while pulling up and the drain is open. Problem is that the opening is not big enough to get a snake through. I have tried unscrewing the top but it comes off leaving the drain covered. HOw do I get this cover off!!!
toilet drains VERRRRY slowly
loose bathtub drain stopper fell down through pipes ...
bathtub drain smell
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!