My husband and I were victims of worse case contractor fraud. We are both disabled and trying to live off one disability income.
We are struggling just to keep up with our home mortgage with a Predatory lender.
No extra money to afford to do the necessary repairs and can't get a rehab loan, because our debt ratio is too high and it seems all the lenders want to see a finished home. The dishonest contractor didn't finish even one project.
Confused, scared and living with no kitchen, no plumbed in bathtub along with many other problems.
Victims of contractor fraud
He demolished our home
Stop paper thieves.......Buy a shredder
Wood problem after paint job
Adding gas line to wood burning fireplace as log sta...
Rear Mount Brackets
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!