Building a lean-to....
Not sure where you live, but here in "fire country" we are discouraged from storing firewood adjacent to the house. It also might encourage pests (insects, termites, ?) to enter your home.
That said, I have a small (8' * 44" footprint) lean-to made from 3 sheets of plywood. I don't know if that's the kind of thing you had in mind?
If so, if you want to post your address, I'd be glad to send you plans - or I can try to just describe it in words for you.
I built a small (8' * 44" footprint) lean-to out of 3 sheets of plywood. If you want to post your address, I'll send plans.
I apologize if this is a repeat post - I'm having trouble posting.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight