Building a lean-to....
Not sure where you live, but here in "fire country" we are discouraged from storing firewood adjacent to the house. It also might encourage pests (insects, termites, ?) to enter your home.
That said, I have a small (8' * 44" footprint) lean-to made from 3 sheets of plywood. I don't know if that's the kind of thing you had in mind?
If so, if you want to post your address, I'd be glad to send you plans - or I can try to just describe it in words for you.
I built a small (8' * 44" footprint) lean-to out of 3 sheets of plywood. If you want to post your address, I'll send plans.
I apologize if this is a repeat post - I'm having trouble posting.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING