Building a lean-to....
Not sure where you live, but here in "fire country" we are discouraged from storing firewood adjacent to the house. It also might encourage pests (insects, termites, ?) to enter your home.
That said, I have a small (8' * 44" footprint) lean-to made from 3 sheets of plywood. I don't know if that's the kind of thing you had in mind?
If so, if you want to post your address, I'd be glad to send you plans - or I can try to just describe it in words for you.
I built a small (8' * 44" footprint) lean-to out of 3 sheets of plywood. If you want to post your address, I'll send plans.
I apologize if this is a repeat post - I'm having trouble posting.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight