Hi , I bought a duplex last year. In one apt.There is a bathroom with a shower and sink.No toliet???? Can I use the shower drain as a toliet drian?I think there was maybe a toliet there before? can I put a toliet where the shower is and a shower next to it? Can this be done?
I suggest calling a local pro. to ascess your situation...shower drain not large enough for a toilet. There may a discontinued line large enough for a toilet somewhere adjacent. erik
Only hot water in shower
Shower Issue, pipes knock when diverter turned to sh...
Only a thread of water coming out from shower after ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!