Hi , I bought a duplex last year. In one apt.There is a bathroom with a shower and sink.No toliet???? Can I use the shower drain as a toliet drian?I think there was maybe a toliet there before? can I put a toliet where the shower is and a shower next to it? Can this be done?
I suggest calling a local pro. to ascess your situation...shower drain not large enough for a toilet. There may a discontinued line large enough for a toilet somewhere adjacent. erik
Only hot water in shower
Shower Issue, pipes knock when diverter turned to sh...
Only a thread of water coming out from shower after ...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight