BOCA CODE for Stairs
The BOCA is a national code and is usually overidden by local codes that may be tougher for safety standards. The standard max should be seven inches but check your local codes first. They will be the determining factor....MJH
BOCA and other national model code agencies formed to create the ICC (International Code Council) a while back.
Check with your local building code enforcement office to determine what code your jurisdiction uses and how they interpret the suggested maximum riser heights.
Most codes still accept 8" as a maximum riser height.
Making stairs non-slip
philips remote control code for norcent dvd player
grrrr emerson vcr code
code for apex tv
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!