sink in garage
i installed a sink next to my washer , tied drains together, i think i did right, but i get water in the sink and some times i get water that comes up in kitchen sink, can someone please tell me what i might have done wrong.
we fixed this by going to the main water outlet pipe on the side of the house. we opened it up, cleaned out all the vegie scrap that didn't get chopped up properly by our garbage disposal & the back ups stopped. our garbage disposal, at times, doesn't do what it's supposed to do or the human operators don't do what they are supposed to do so all of the refuse just clogs up the pipes.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!