sink in garage
i installed a sink next to my washer , tied drains together, i think i did right, but i get water in the sink and some times i get water that comes up in kitchen sink, can someone please tell me what i might have done wrong.
we fixed this by going to the main water outlet pipe on the side of the house. we opened it up, cleaned out all the vegie scrap that didn't get chopped up properly by our garbage disposal & the back ups stopped. our garbage disposal, at times, doesn't do what it's supposed to do or the human operators don't do what they are supposed to do so all of the refuse just clogs up the pipes.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!