we are remodeling our bathroom and my wife fell in love w/ the silestone "Stellar night" countertop.(solid black w/silver sparkles interspurced throughout)
I am having the worst time deciding on the color of our vanity and towel cabinet. Originally we were gonna go w/ a dark cherry wood stain but now I saw some pictures of lighter wood and I just love how it looks against the black countertop!
Our tiles are of a cream and beige color. We are going for a old world italian/roman look.
I just cannot decide on the color of the cabinets w/ this black countertop.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback as to the light or dark wood and what you guys have used w/ a black countertop.
Thank you so much in advance,
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
new floors for mobile home?
Complete remodel of 1965 mobile home
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 21 Expert Choices for Fail-Safe Paint Colors
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 5 DIY Farm Table Projects That Will Last a Lifetime
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!