we are remodeling our bathroom and my wife fell in love w/ the silestone "Stellar night" countertop.(solid black w/silver sparkles interspurced throughout)
I am having the worst time deciding on the color of our vanity and towel cabinet. Originally we were gonna go w/ a dark cherry wood stain but now I saw some pictures of lighter wood and I just love how it looks against the black countertop!
Our tiles are of a cream and beige color. We are going for a old world italian/roman look.
I just cannot decide on the color of the cabinets w/ this black countertop.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback as to the light or dark wood and what you guys have used w/ a black countertop.
Thank you so much in advance,
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
new floors for mobile home?
Complete remodel of 1965 mobile home
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 5 Things to Do with... Colanders
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps