we are remodeling our bathroom and my wife fell in love w/ the silestone "Stellar night" countertop.(solid black w/silver sparkles interspurced throughout)
I am having the worst time deciding on the color of our vanity and towel cabinet. Originally we were gonna go w/ a dark cherry wood stain but now I saw some pictures of lighter wood and I just love how it looks against the black countertop!
Our tiles are of a cream and beige color. We are going for a old world italian/roman look.
I just cannot decide on the color of the cabinets w/ this black countertop.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback as to the light or dark wood and what you guys have used w/ a black countertop.
Thank you so much in advance,
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
new floors for mobile home?
Complete remodel of 1965 mobile home
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 5 Things to Do With...Old Rakes
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 8 Great DIY Ways to Use Cinder Blocks
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Perfect Projects
- 8 Countertops You'd Never Believe Were Handmade
- 9 Handy Uses for Your Cordless Drill/Driver
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Design Inspirations for Your Small Bedroom
- Deck the Doors: 10 Wreaths for Autumn Decorating
- 7 Tools to Wage War Against Leaves
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY