we are remodeling our bathroom and my wife fell in love w/ the silestone "Stellar night" countertop.(solid black w/silver sparkles interspurced throughout)
I am having the worst time deciding on the color of our vanity and towel cabinet. Originally we were gonna go w/ a dark cherry wood stain but now I saw some pictures of lighter wood and I just love how it looks against the black countertop!
Our tiles are of a cream and beige color. We are going for a old world italian/roman look.
I just cannot decide on the color of the cabinets w/ this black countertop.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback as to the light or dark wood and what you guys have used w/ a black countertop.
Thank you so much in advance,
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
new floors for mobile home?
Complete remodel of 1965 mobile home
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!