we are remodeling our bathroom and my wife fell in love w/ the silestone "Stellar night" countertop.(solid black w/silver sparkles interspurced throughout)
I am having the worst time deciding on the color of our vanity and towel cabinet. Originally we were gonna go w/ a dark cherry wood stain but now I saw some pictures of lighter wood and I just love how it looks against the black countertop!
Our tiles are of a cream and beige color. We are going for a old world italian/roman look.
I just cannot decide on the color of the cabinets w/ this black countertop.
I would greatly appreciate any feedback as to the light or dark wood and what you guys have used w/ a black countertop.
Thank you so much in advance,
Please Help a Novice w/ Question on a Table Saw....
Complete remodel of 1965 mobile home
new floors for mobile home?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers