Any idea why I have to turn the tub handle all the way up to get hot water and it's not even hot- more like luke warm. If I let it run it doesn't get any hotter. Interesting thing though if I go to my MB shower which is the further away I get kicking hot water and plenty of it. I have a tankless hot water tank, oil fired. No problem w/ hot water and the temperature of it coming from any other shower/sink/tub in the house. Is there a screw in the faucet that needs to be tweaked?
How much water comes through the faucet when you turn it on? The tankless hot water heaters are designed to heat ? gallons to ? degrees. If you run more water through the temperature goes down. The shower head is probably putting out half the amount of water the tub faucet does. Letting the shower heat up all the way. Does the bad tub have a shower on it also? If so try that and see if that heats up to a comfortable temperature or just try turning the faucet on 1/4 of the way. Does it heat up?
If this is the case you may have to buy a bigger heater or put up with less water coming out of the tub faucet.
Hope I explained myself well enough.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers