Any idea why I have to turn the tub handle all the way up to get hot water and it's not even hot- more like luke warm. If I let it run it doesn't get any hotter. Interesting thing though if I go to my MB shower which is the further away I get kicking hot water and plenty of it. I have a tankless hot water tank, oil fired. No problem w/ hot water and the temperature of it coming from any other shower/sink/tub in the house. Is there a screw in the faucet that needs to be tweaked?
How much water comes through the faucet when you turn it on? The tankless hot water heaters are designed to heat ? gallons to ? degrees. If you run more water through the temperature goes down. The shower head is probably putting out half the amount of water the tub faucet does. Letting the shower heat up all the way. Does the bad tub have a shower on it also? If so try that and see if that heats up to a comfortable temperature or just try turning the faucet on 1/4 of the way. Does it heat up?
If this is the case you may have to buy a bigger heater or put up with less water coming out of the tub faucet.
Hope I explained myself well enough.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love