Any idea why I have to turn the tub handle all the way up to get hot water and it's not even hot- more like luke warm. If I let it run it doesn't get any hotter. Interesting thing though if I go to my MB shower which is the further away I get kicking hot water and plenty of it. I have a tankless hot water tank, oil fired. No problem w/ hot water and the temperature of it coming from any other shower/sink/tub in the house. Is there a screw in the faucet that needs to be tweaked?
How much water comes through the faucet when you turn it on? The tankless hot water heaters are designed to heat ? gallons to ? degrees. If you run more water through the temperature goes down. The shower head is probably putting out half the amount of water the tub faucet does. Letting the shower heat up all the way. Does the bad tub have a shower on it also? If so try that and see if that heats up to a comfortable temperature or just try turning the faucet on 1/4 of the way. Does it heat up?
If this is the case you may have to buy a bigger heater or put up with less water coming out of the tub faucet.
Hope I explained myself well enough.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING