Any idea why I have to turn the tub handle all the way up to get hot water and it's not even hot- more like luke warm. If I let it run it doesn't get any hotter. Interesting thing though if I go to my MB shower which is the further away I get kicking hot water and plenty of it. I have a tankless hot water tank, oil fired. No problem w/ hot water and the temperature of it coming from any other shower/sink/tub in the house. Is there a screw in the faucet that needs to be tweaked?
How much water comes through the faucet when you turn it on? The tankless hot water heaters are designed to heat ? gallons to ? degrees. If you run more water through the temperature goes down. The shower head is probably putting out half the amount of water the tub faucet does. Letting the shower heat up all the way. Does the bad tub have a shower on it also? If so try that and see if that heats up to a comfortable temperature or just try turning the faucet on 1/4 of the way. Does it heat up?
If this is the case you may have to buy a bigger heater or put up with less water coming out of the tub faucet.
Hope I explained myself well enough.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide