a recent faucet replacement has mom going NUTS
The problem is that you either have an obstruction in the water lines, a partially opened shutoff valve, or a faulty shutoff valve.
Since it is quite possible that your bro-in-law may have forced some debris into the supply lines while changing the faucet, first try flushing the fasucet by inscrewing the aerator at the tip then running water for a few minutes without it. This could remove trapped debris. Then reinstall the aerator.
If you still have the problem, make sure the shut off valves are all the way open.
If they are, then turn house water off and remove the valve stems to shutoff valves to inspect or replace washers if necessary.
Hot water pressure very low in one faucet in my house
Installing a bar faucet in a kitchen sink?
old bathroom faucet
Replacing a shower faucet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!