a recent faucet replacement has mom going NUTS
The problem is that you either have an obstruction in the water lines, a partially opened shutoff valve, or a faulty shutoff valve.
Since it is quite possible that your bro-in-law may have forced some debris into the supply lines while changing the faucet, first try flushing the fasucet by inscrewing the aerator at the tip then running water for a few minutes without it. This could remove trapped debris. Then reinstall the aerator.
If you still have the problem, make sure the shut off valves are all the way open.
If they are, then turn house water off and remove the valve stems to shutoff valves to inspect or replace washers if necessary.
Hot water pressure very low in one faucet in my house
Installing a bar faucet in a kitchen sink?
old bathroom faucet
Replacing a shower faucet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Steps to Paradise in Your Own Backyard
- 47 Industrial Kitchens
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 15 Plants Perfect for Hanging Baskets
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Corral Kids' Clutter with 15 DIY Storage Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps