a recent faucet replacement has mom going NUTS
The problem is that you either have an obstruction in the water lines, a partially opened shutoff valve, or a faulty shutoff valve.
Since it is quite possible that your bro-in-law may have forced some debris into the supply lines while changing the faucet, first try flushing the fasucet by inscrewing the aerator at the tip then running water for a few minutes without it. This could remove trapped debris. Then reinstall the aerator.
If you still have the problem, make sure the shut off valves are all the way open.
If they are, then turn house water off and remove the valve stems to shutoff valves to inspect or replace washers if necessary.
Hot water pressure very low in one faucet in my house
Installing a bar faucet in a kitchen sink?
old bathroom faucet
Replacing a shower faucet
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs