Is there an appreciable difference between an 18 and 20 gauge sink? I know that thickness matters and the smaller number indicates a thicker sheet of metal, but in terms of quality is there a big difference to justify the large differences in cost.
I just installed an Elkay SS sink with the mirror deck, coupled with a set of Delta Faucets with the high spout, soap dispenser and spray hose. I really like it. The depth is 8", and I can fill a 5 gallon bucket easily. Don't get a 6" deep sink. They splash you easier. If there is that much difference in price from the thicker gauge, then I would buy the thinner sink.
whitish water spotting - can water be oversoftened?
Stainless Steel Sink question
Sink Strainer Assembly--How hard??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!