Is there an appreciable difference between an 18 and 20 gauge sink? I know that thickness matters and the smaller number indicates a thicker sheet of metal, but in terms of quality is there a big difference to justify the large differences in cost.
I just installed an Elkay SS sink with the mirror deck, coupled with a set of Delta Faucets with the high spout, soap dispenser and spray hose. I really like it. The depth is 8", and I can fill a 5 gallon bucket easily. Don't get a 6" deep sink. They splash you easier. If there is that much difference in price from the thicker gauge, then I would buy the thinner sink.
whitish water spotting - can water be oversoftened?
Stainless Steel Sink question
Sink Strainer Assembly--How hard??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love