Is there an appreciable difference between an 18 and 20 gauge sink? I know that thickness matters and the smaller number indicates a thicker sheet of metal, but in terms of quality is there a big difference to justify the large differences in cost.
I just installed an Elkay SS sink with the mirror deck, coupled with a set of Delta Faucets with the high spout, soap dispenser and spray hose. I really like it. The depth is 8", and I can fill a 5 gallon bucket easily. Don't get a 6" deep sink. They splash you easier. If there is that much difference in price from the thicker gauge, then I would buy the thinner sink.
whitish water spotting - can water be oversoftened?
Stainless Steel Sink question
Sink Strainer Assembly--How hard??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects