Is there an appreciable difference between an 18 and 20 gauge sink? I know that thickness matters and the smaller number indicates a thicker sheet of metal, but in terms of quality is there a big difference to justify the large differences in cost.
I just installed an Elkay SS sink with the mirror deck, coupled with a set of Delta Faucets with the high spout, soap dispenser and spray hose. I really like it. The depth is 8", and I can fill a 5 gallon bucket easily. Don't get a 6" deep sink. They splash you easier. If there is that much difference in price from the thicker gauge, then I would buy the thinner sink.
whitish water spotting - can water be oversoftened?
Stainless Steel Sink question
Sink Strainer Assembly--How hard??
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING