Is there an appreciable difference between an 18 and 20 gauge sink? I know that thickness matters and the smaller number indicates a thicker sheet of metal, but in terms of quality is there a big difference to justify the large differences in cost.
I just installed an Elkay SS sink with the mirror deck, coupled with a set of Delta Faucets with the high spout, soap dispenser and spray hose. I really like it. The depth is 8", and I can fill a 5 gallon bucket easily. Don't get a 6" deep sink. They splash you easier. If there is that much difference in price from the thicker gauge, then I would buy the thinner sink.
whitish water spotting - can water be oversoftened?
Stainless Steel Sink question
Sink Strainer Assembly--How hard??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!