I have well water and want to keep tabs on the water acidity level. Right now, I keep buying acidity test strips from home depot. Besies being imprecise, they are turning out to be a continuing expense. Are there pH meters a homeowner can buy to measure water acidity? Are they expensive and what sort of store carries them? I asked Home Depot and they don't. thanks.
You could try the "Hach" corporation. They distribute or sell many water test tools. I have no idea what the cost would be.
Treating Well Water more wisely
WANT TO PURCHASE PERGO PH 4577 RED OAK BLOOCKED FLOO...
Main Water Line entering basement leaking
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight