We just moved into our first house 2 weeks ago. We noticed last night that our master shower leaks through the living room ceiling. We have a water spot about the size of a silver dollar forming right below where the shower drain would be. Also there is an air vent about 6" to 10" to the left of the water spot and there is water dripping out of the vent. Looking for advice on how difficult/expensive of a job this might be to fix. Would it be better to look at it from the floor of the bathroom, or from the living room ceiling? Any advice would be appreciated.
leaking waste pipe
leaking pipe or water run off??
Basement wall leaking where copper water supply pipe...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects