I have a garden tub that is not being used and I would like to remove it and replace it with a shower. Does anyone know how this can be done without ruining the bathroom. Thank you!!!
Don't look at it as "ruining". More on the lines of "improving", that's Y they call it remodeling. Of course any construction project can be a nuisance with dust and debris, but you can take steps to limit the "nuisances". The main thing you should be concerned @ is the size of the drain line. Tubs are 1-1/2". A shower drain calls for 2". Pvc pipe is much easier and saves on labor to install. Make sure your plumber reams the inside and outside diameter of the pvc pipe to reduce hair clogs.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!