I have a garden tub that is not being used and I would like to remove it and replace it with a shower. Does anyone know how this can be done without ruining the bathroom. Thank you!!!
Don't look at it as "ruining". More on the lines of "improving", that's Y they call it remodeling. Of course any construction project can be a nuisance with dust and debris, but you can take steps to limit the "nuisances". The main thing you should be concerned @ is the size of the drain line. Tubs are 1-1/2". A shower drain calls for 2". Pvc pipe is much easier and saves on labor to install. Make sure your plumber reams the inside and outside diameter of the pvc pipe to reduce hair clogs.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!