Periodically there is a very foul, sewer-gassy odor coming from somewhere in one of my upstairs bathrooms. This seems to be really bad when it gets very cold outside. Today it is 10 below, so it's very strong .. so much so that it's giving me a headache and I can almost "taste" it in my mouth. I have sniffed at the drains, the faucets, the toilet tank and bowl, and there seems to be no odor coming from any of those places. It's just "in the air" in there and it goes into my bedroom, which is attached. Not fun!
Please help. (the other 2 bathrooms don't seem to have a problem .. one up, one down).
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!