Periodically there is a very foul, sewer-gassy odor coming from somewhere in one of my upstairs bathrooms. This seems to be really bad when it gets very cold outside. Today it is 10 below, so it's very strong .. so much so that it's giving me a headache and I can almost "taste" it in my mouth. I have sniffed at the drains, the faucets, the toilet tank and bowl, and there seems to be no odor coming from any of those places. It's just "in the air" in there and it goes into my bedroom, which is attached. Not fun!
Please help. (the other 2 bathrooms don't seem to have a problem .. one up, one down).
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!