We just replaced a 52 year old water heater. When we turned the water back on, we had the normal sputtering. Our water pressure has not returned to normal and I would hate to call a plumber (who has to drive over 30 miles) if I can fix it myself. I have checked the faucet filters. Thank you for any help you can give me.
Check the pop off valve, on top of heater, and make sure not open position or stuck open.If so, all water is just going out valve .
lukewarm water... low pressure
Electric water heater help?
low hot water pressure after new heater was installed
Hot water heater doesn't maintain pressure
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight