tankless hot water systems
I always thought these units were supposed to be used where the hot water used to have to travel long distances and now you have almost instant hot water. So if your water has to travel long distances you may want to think about two strategically placed.
Just my thoughts,
Please quantify your experience with these tankless systems. I'm considering using one and would appreciate having a parameter to judge your comments by - thanks!
How many units have you installed and of those how many where point of use and how many whole house?
How many have you yanked out and for what reasons?
How many are the homeowners happy with and for what reasons?
How many are disappointed and for what reasons?
Is the "tech" the only one that can work on these without voiding the warranty or can any plumber work on them?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!