tankless hot water systems
I always thought these units were supposed to be used where the hot water used to have to travel long distances and now you have almost instant hot water. So if your water has to travel long distances you may want to think about two strategically placed.
Just my thoughts,
Please quantify your experience with these tankless systems. I'm considering using one and would appreciate having a parameter to judge your comments by - thanks!
How many units have you installed and of those how many where point of use and how many whole house?
How many have you yanked out and for what reasons?
How many are the homeowners happy with and for what reasons?
How many are disappointed and for what reasons?
Is the "tech" the only one that can work on these without voiding the warranty or can any plumber work on them?
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING