tankless hot water systems
I always thought these units were supposed to be used where the hot water used to have to travel long distances and now you have almost instant hot water. So if your water has to travel long distances you may want to think about two strategically placed.
Just my thoughts,
Please quantify your experience with these tankless systems. I'm considering using one and would appreciate having a parameter to judge your comments by - thanks!
How many units have you installed and of those how many where point of use and how many whole house?
How many have you yanked out and for what reasons?
How many are the homeowners happy with and for what reasons?
How many are disappointed and for what reasons?
Is the "tech" the only one that can work on these without voiding the warranty or can any plumber work on them?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide