tankless hot water systems
I always thought these units were supposed to be used where the hot water used to have to travel long distances and now you have almost instant hot water. So if your water has to travel long distances you may want to think about two strategically placed.
Just my thoughts,
Please quantify your experience with these tankless systems. I'm considering using one and would appreciate having a parameter to judge your comments by - thanks!
How many units have you installed and of those how many where point of use and how many whole house?
How many have you yanked out and for what reasons?
How many are the homeowners happy with and for what reasons?
How many are disappointed and for what reasons?
Is the "tech" the only one that can work on these without voiding the warranty or can any plumber work on them?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers