Help Me Please! We have a one piece fiberglass tub with walls and our faucet is leaking. It only has the one knob to turn the water on and off. Well it feels like the knob is not on all the way but the water is leaking quite a bit! Any suggestions on how to help without having to cut a hole in the tub!! Thanks a bunch!
Find out the make of the faucet and buy a single lever repair kit or replace the cartridge. You should have an access panel behind the tub with shut-off valves to make this repair easier. If there are no valves then you have to shut the water off at the meter and drain down. Don't attempt any repairs without shutting the water off first.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!