After a 4-5 minute shower I seem to run out of hot water. I read a post here that implicated the single handle faucet, specifically Moen(which I have), if it gets clogged. The post didn't address how to fix this problem. Can someone tell me how this faucet can be cleared?
Doesn't sound like the faucet is blocked. Start from the source, your HW Heater. Gas- turn up the control a notch. Electric- adjust the thermostat up 10 degrees.
hot water heat in my shop
40gal. Water Heater giving about 7minutes of hot wat...
Hot water weird smell
Insulating a hot water heater
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight