After a 4-5 minute shower I seem to run out of hot water. I read a post here that implicated the single handle faucet, specifically Moen(which I have), if it gets clogged. The post didn't address how to fix this problem. Can someone tell me how this faucet can be cleared?
Doesn't sound like the faucet is blocked. Start from the source, your HW Heater. Gas- turn up the control a notch. Electric- adjust the thermostat up 10 degrees.
hot water heat in my shop
40gal. Water Heater giving about 7minutes of hot wat...
Hot water weird smell
Insulating a hot water heater
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!