my toilet vibrates/groans after filling. This vibration last approximately 10 seconds or longer. When i run the water at the sink the vibration/groan stops, but restarts when the water at the sink is turned off. Please help.
Replace the ballcock assembly with a fluidmaster anti-siphon valve. it's easy to do and the instructions are included. Replace the flex water supply connector while your at it. Common length is 12", but measure the old supply line when you remove it.
Persistent Toilet Problem--After New Stack--Intermit...
Noise after flushing toilet
High water level in toilet when flushing
Flush valve problem
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!