my toilet vibrates/groans after filling. This vibration last approximately 10 seconds or longer. When i run the water at the sink the vibration/groan stops, but restarts when the water at the sink is turned off. Please help.
Replace the ballcock assembly with a fluidmaster anti-siphon valve. it's easy to do and the instructions are included. Replace the flex water supply connector while your at it. Common length is 12", but measure the old supply line when you remove it.
Persistent Toilet Problem--After New Stack--Intermit...
Noise after flushing toilet
High water level in toilet when flushing
Flush valve problem
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!