I NEED TO RUN PLUMBING AND ELECTIC, UP FROM BASEMENT UNDER KITCHEN COUNTER AND OUT THROUGH EXTERIOR BRICK WALL, TO A SCREEN PORCH WITH CONCRETE FLOOR, THAT WILL BE CLOSED IN TO MAKE A LAUNDRY ROOM.ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THE BEST WAY TO ROUTE PLUMBING? WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CUT THROUGH THE BRICK WALL?
Hammer Drill would work, depending on how many courses of brick, a simple hand maul and chisel might also do you. If you wanted a really clean hole, try a dry hole saw bit attached to a grinder. These types of "dry" hole saws make a really dusty mess, so you may need a helper holding a shop-vac as you drill.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!