Can't you get parts for your faucet anymore?
We had to shut off the water first before we can move the control handle. Another site stated to loosen the cartridge, which seem to help.
MIXET IS THE MOST USELESS SHOWER STEM. I HAVE REPLACED ABOUT 7 IN THE LAST 14 YEARS IN 3 OF MY PROPERTIES. I HAVE OTHER PLACES PRICE PFISTER & NEVER REPLACED EVEN A SINGLE ONE IN THE LAST 24 YEARS AT OTHER PLACES. WHEN I WILL RIP OFF THE KITCHEN CABINETS, THEN I WILL REPLACE THIS GARBAGE WITH PRICE PFISTER & DO MY SOLDER JOB.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING