We had to shut off the water first before we can move the control handle. Another site stated to loosen the cartridge, which seem to help.
MIXET IS THE MOST USELESS SHOWER STEM. I HAVE REPLACED ABOUT 7 IN THE LAST 14 YEARS IN 3 OF MY PROPERTIES. I HAVE OTHER PLACES PRICE PFISTER & NEVER REPLACED EVEN A SINGLE ONE IN THE LAST 24 YEARS AT OTHER PLACES. WHEN I WILL RIP OFF THE KITCHEN CABINETS, THEN I WILL REPLACE THIS GARBAGE WITH PRICE PFISTER & DO MY SOLDER JOB.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!