Can't you get parts for your faucet anymore?
We had to shut off the water first before we can move the control handle. Another site stated to loosen the cartridge, which seem to help.
MIXET IS THE MOST USELESS SHOWER STEM. I HAVE REPLACED ABOUT 7 IN THE LAST 14 YEARS IN 3 OF MY PROPERTIES. I HAVE OTHER PLACES PRICE PFISTER & NEVER REPLACED EVEN A SINGLE ONE IN THE LAST 24 YEARS AT OTHER PLACES. WHEN I WILL RIP OFF THE KITCHEN CABINETS, THEN I WILL REPLACE THIS GARBAGE WITH PRICE PFISTER & DO MY SOLDER JOB.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers