I had to remove my bathroom sink, and both faucets are connected to their supply by bendable pipe/hose, that has a valve between the pipe, and the hose.
When I reinstalled the sink, and opened the valves, and then ran the water, it was really slow, and then it sped up a little bit, but it's not even near to the level it was before.
The only thing that I can figure is that since the copper that's before the valve is sitting parallel with the floor, that I may have gotten an air bubble in both copper pipes.
If anyone can give me some tips, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Brando.
Check the flexible lines to make sure they aren't kinked. Also check the washers on the ends of each fitting to make sure they are seated properly. Lastly, check the lines to make sure there are no obstructions in them.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!