Hey plumber Tom maybe you can answer this for me. I want to install a heater for my above ground pool. What depth is required by code for the trench to carry the gasline to the pool?
Thanks for your help.
Sorry my reply is so late, was having problems with my keyboard. Anyway I don't want to tell you a depth without knowing your local code. However here's a piece of advice. If you have natural gas service coming into your house from the main, remove the cover for the shut-off valve on the sidewalk or lawn and stick a tape measure down the hole until it hits the valve. There's your depth. I'm sure your local gas supplier will also tell you how deep you need to go. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight