Hey plumber Tom maybe you can answer this for me. I want to install a heater for my above ground pool. What depth is required by code for the trench to carry the gasline to the pool?
Thanks for your help.
Sorry my reply is so late, was having problems with my keyboard. Anyway I don't want to tell you a depth without knowing your local code. However here's a piece of advice. If you have natural gas service coming into your house from the main, remove the cover for the shut-off valve on the sidewalk or lawn and stick a tape measure down the hole until it hits the valve. There's your depth. I'm sure your local gas supplier will also tell you how deep you need to go. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers