Hey plumber Tom maybe you can answer this for me. I want to install a heater for my above ground pool. What depth is required by code for the trench to carry the gasline to the pool?
Thanks for your help.
Sorry my reply is so late, was having problems with my keyboard. Anyway I don't want to tell you a depth without knowing your local code. However here's a piece of advice. If you have natural gas service coming into your house from the main, remove the cover for the shut-off valve on the sidewalk or lawn and stick a tape measure down the hole until it hits the valve. There's your depth. I'm sure your local gas supplier will also tell you how deep you need to go. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!