Hey plumber Tom maybe you can answer this for me. I want to install a heater for my above ground pool. What depth is required by code for the trench to carry the gasline to the pool?
Thanks for your help.
Sorry my reply is so late, was having problems with my keyboard. Anyway I don't want to tell you a depth without knowing your local code. However here's a piece of advice. If you have natural gas service coming into your house from the main, remove the cover for the shut-off valve on the sidewalk or lawn and stick a tape measure down the hole until it hits the valve. There's your depth. I'm sure your local gas supplier will also tell you how deep you need to go. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects