Hey plumber Tom maybe you can answer this for me. I want to install a heater for my above ground pool. What depth is required by code for the trench to carry the gasline to the pool?
Thanks for your help.
Sorry my reply is so late, was having problems with my keyboard. Anyway I don't want to tell you a depth without knowing your local code. However here's a piece of advice. If you have natural gas service coming into your house from the main, remove the cover for the shut-off valve on the sidewalk or lawn and stick a tape measure down the hole until it hits the valve. There's your depth. I'm sure your local gas supplier will also tell you how deep you need to go. Good Luck.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 9 Things You Never Thought to Paint—But Should
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Storage Where You Least Expected It
- 9 Best Lighting Picks for Your Bedroom
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- 10 Alternatives to a Traditional Home Office