Help! We have an old (1920) sink with 10" on center faucet holes. Companies make a hot/cold water mix faucet with 8" or 12"(exposed) center mix, but not the 10" exposed blend we need. Is there a company that would custom make one?
Many manufacturers make adjustable centers. Central Brass makes a widespread lav faucet adjustable from 6 to 24". Delta also makes widespread faucets with adjustable centers. Key word is widespread. If you want you can call "DoDads" at 1-800-947-7000 and ask them to ship you a catalog. Or you can search the web yourself.
Pedestal Sink Attached to Wall ... How?
low water pressure when two things run at same time
Smell bath sink drains
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight