Help! We have an old (1920) sink with 10" on center faucet holes. Companies make a hot/cold water mix faucet with 8" or 12"(exposed) center mix, but not the 10" exposed blend we need. Is there a company that would custom make one?
Many manufacturers make adjustable centers. Central Brass makes a widespread lav faucet adjustable from 6 to 24". Delta also makes widespread faucets with adjustable centers. Key word is widespread. If you want you can call "DoDads" at 1-800-947-7000 and ask them to ship you a catalog. Or you can search the web yourself.
Pedestal Sink Attached to Wall ... How?
low water pressure when two things run at same time
water flow thru main line 3/4 pex
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!