Help! We have an old (1920) sink with 10" on center faucet holes. Companies make a hot/cold water mix faucet with 8" or 12"(exposed) center mix, but not the 10" exposed blend we need. Is there a company that would custom make one?
Many manufacturers make adjustable centers. Central Brass makes a widespread lav faucet adjustable from 6 to 24". Delta also makes widespread faucets with adjustable centers. Key word is widespread. If you want you can call "DoDads" at 1-800-947-7000 and ask them to ship you a catalog. Or you can search the web yourself.
Pedestal Sink Attached to Wall ... How?
low water pressure when two things run at same time
water flow thru main line 3/4 pex
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!