Would anyone know where I could find a panel guide for Montgomery Ward model 81-14206c tub & shower doors?
I think your best bet is to somehow try to match the old one with another maker, It was my understanding that Montgomery Ward went out of business. You also have to find out if the part is actually sold seperately. A plumbing supply can suit your needs better then a home center. Take the part with you if possible. Regards, plumber Tom/Moderator/www.bobvila.com/BBS/Plumbing
The guide was lost when doors were removed approximately 10 years ago.Other guides I have tried have not worked.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight