I have a two knob shower, wanting to replace the two knobs with a single knobs without replacing the whole thing. I'm looking for a converter kit.
You can't do it without replacing the entire shower valve. You have hot and cold knobs now. You have to take into consideration how to cover the previous stems with a single lever. Some major faucet manufacturers cover plates are large in diameter. This plate may or may not cover the old stem holes.
When we turn on the shower, only 1/3 of the water goes through the shower head. The rest goes through the tub spout into the drain in tub. What is the problem? How do we fix this?
Repairing leaking tub/shower faucet
New Shower Faucet
How hard to replace tub/shower faucet?
replacing a pull-out shower handle with one that tur...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!