I have a two knob shower, wanting to replace the two knobs with a single knobs without replacing the whole thing. I'm looking for a converter kit.
You can't do it without replacing the entire shower valve. You have hot and cold knobs now. You have to take into consideration how to cover the previous stems with a single lever. Some major faucet manufacturers cover plates are large in diameter. This plate may or may not cover the old stem holes.
When we turn on the shower, only 1/3 of the water goes through the shower head. The rest goes through the tub spout into the drain in tub. What is the problem? How do we fix this?
Repairing leaking tub/shower faucet
New Shower Faucet
How hard to replace tub/shower faucet?
replacing a pull-out shower handle with one that tur...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight