I have a two knob shower, wanting to replace the two knobs with a single knobs without replacing the whole thing. I'm looking for a converter kit.
You can't do it without replacing the entire shower valve. You have hot and cold knobs now. You have to take into consideration how to cover the previous stems with a single lever. Some major faucet manufacturers cover plates are large in diameter. This plate may or may not cover the old stem holes.
When we turn on the shower, only 1/3 of the water goes through the shower head. The rest goes through the tub spout into the drain in tub. What is the problem? How do we fix this?
Repairing leaking tub/shower faucet
New Shower Faucet
How hard to replace tub/shower faucet?
replacing a pull-out shower handle with one that tur...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING