I have a tub in my 35 y.o. house that's avocado green and just waiting to be replaced.
The problem is, the tub measures 51 1/2" in length. Even taking into account the tile, it's still less than 53 inches.
I can't find any tubs this size in town or on the internet. Any help?
After reading your post I got on the internet to see what I could Find. (computers are my think) Its very difficult to find tubs to fit that length. I guess the other question is how much width do you have. Maybe finding a off the normal shape tub might work. At any rate check out http://www.clawfootsupply.com/class190 its the only play I found with short tubs I think this one is 48" Its the cast iron tub with the feet things.. Good Luck to you
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!