I have a tub in my 35 y.o. house that's avocado green and just waiting to be replaced.
The problem is, the tub measures 51 1/2" in length. Even taking into account the tile, it's still less than 53 inches.
I can't find any tubs this size in town or on the internet. Any help?
After reading your post I got on the internet to see what I could Find. (computers are my think) Its very difficult to find tubs to fit that length. I guess the other question is how much width do you have. Maybe finding a off the normal shape tub might work. At any rate check out http://www.clawfootsupply.com/class190 its the only play I found with short tubs I think this one is 48" Its the cast iron tub with the feet things.. Good Luck to you
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers