I have a tub in my 35 y.o. house that's avocado green and just waiting to be replaced.
The problem is, the tub measures 51 1/2" in length. Even taking into account the tile, it's still less than 53 inches.
I can't find any tubs this size in town or on the internet. Any help?
After reading your post I got on the internet to see what I could Find. (computers are my think) Its very difficult to find tubs to fit that length. I guess the other question is how much width do you have. Maybe finding a off the normal shape tub might work. At any rate check out http://www.clawfootsupply.com/class190 its the only play I found with short tubs I think this one is 48" Its the cast iron tub with the feet things.. Good Luck to you
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight