We are replacing a sink and the old one is a white sink, hard as a rock! I have so many chipped cups and broken bowls! But I don't understand all the new choices. I wouldn't want one that is so unforgiving again! SO I am thinking porcelain and cast iron may not be a good idea?? I want the sink to be white. Any thoughts?? We can't afford Corian.
presently, we have a white porcelain sink in our kitchen. I love it the only problem is, you have to be careful because it scratches. Example: cleaning a pot or someone throwing silverware into the sink will leave a mark. I have a small sink matt on the bottom and that really helps to avoid scratches. Another choice is a stainless steel sink. They are great. Good Luck!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!