We are replacing a sink and the old one is a white sink, hard as a rock! I have so many chipped cups and broken bowls! But I don't understand all the new choices. I wouldn't want one that is so unforgiving again! SO I am thinking porcelain and cast iron may not be a good idea?? I want the sink to be white. Any thoughts?? We can't afford Corian.
presently, we have a white porcelain sink in our kitchen. I love it the only problem is, you have to be careful because it scratches. Example: cleaning a pot or someone throwing silverware into the sink will leave a mark. I have a small sink matt on the bottom and that really helps to avoid scratches. Another choice is a stainless steel sink. They are great. Good Luck!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide