I need some help, I am building a deck and my exterior hose bib is in the way. Instead of moving it I want to extend it and bring up to the top of the deck. Instead putting a normal hose bib I would like to attach the water supply to a large decorative faucet that actually sits on the deck. I though I saw (possibly on a home show) a company that makes an old fashion well pump that you attach the supply line (it has a shut off valve at the handle, but I have been unable to locate them. Do they really exist? If anyone knows where I can purchase one please let me know. [email protected]
Winterizing Hose Bibs
Copper Pipe Burst by Cold Air?
Does a water softener treat the outside hose bib ?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!