I need some help, I am building a deck and my exterior hose bib is in the way. Instead of moving it I want to extend it and bring up to the top of the deck. Instead putting a normal hose bib I would like to attach the water supply to a large decorative faucet that actually sits on the deck. I though I saw (possibly on a home show) a company that makes an old fashion well pump that you attach the supply line (it has a shut off valve at the handle, but I have been unable to locate them. Do they really exist? If anyone knows where I can purchase one please let me know. firstname.lastname@example.org
Winterizing Hose Bibs
Copper Pipe Burst by Cold Air?
Does a water softener treat the outside hose bib ?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide