The other day my wife was cleaning our kitchen sink. While the water was running she took a rag and cleaned the sprayer. As soon as she did that the water pressure dropped. Now we get little water pressure out of the faucet and the sprayer does not even work. The rest of the water pressure in the house is normal. WHat the heck? Thanks
I suspect you have a deposit of lime in the diverter or sprayer or both. Remove the sink screen, aerator and diverter at the facucet outlet. Clean them by soaking in some vinegar or lime away. To the same with the sprayer nozzle. Reassemble and see if it helps.
Kitchen sink/dishwasher have lost all water pressure
Kitchen sink "burps"
Kitchen Sink Leak...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!