Commode flushes fine, sometimes a little water comes back in and sometimes it fills up. It was full 4 hrs ago and I looked and the bowl was empty! Can't find any water anywhere. This bathroom is on the third floor, no wet ceilings, nothing....the other commodes work fine.
Check inside the tank and make sure the small plastic hose from the fill valve is properly connected to the 1 inch plastic tower in the center of the tank.This helps put the water in the bowl after a flush.If this is ok then my best guess would be a small crack in the china letting the water seep into the inner channel and going down the drain.That would be rare but nothing is not impossible.
If the bowl was full and without additional use it emptied, this often means a siphonage is occuring. A string of something is in the trap way. This is usually occupied by a drain line stoppage which seems unlikely on the third floor but possible. If it's not the refill tube you may want to pull the toilet and look up in it with a mirror. Also check your drain line by runnning a line from the stop into the drain.
Water pipes sing when I turn any facwett off
Toilet Seal Issue
Toilet want flush
Hot H20; Rapid Relay Clicking; Loses track of on/off...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!