Commode flushes fine, sometimes a little water comes back in and sometimes it fills up. It was full 4 hrs ago and I looked and the bowl was empty! Can't find any water anywhere. This bathroom is on the third floor, no wet ceilings, nothing....the other commodes work fine.
Check inside the tank and make sure the small plastic hose from the fill valve is properly connected to the 1 inch plastic tower in the center of the tank.This helps put the water in the bowl after a flush.If this is ok then my best guess would be a small crack in the china letting the water seep into the inner channel and going down the drain.That would be rare but nothing is not impossible.
If the bowl was full and without additional use it emptied, this often means a siphonage is occuring. A string of something is in the trap way. This is usually occupied by a drain line stoppage which seems unlikely on the third floor but possible. If it's not the refill tube you may want to pull the toilet and look up in it with a mirror. Also check your drain line by runnning a line from the stop into the drain.
Water pipes sing when I turn any facwett off
Toilet Seal Issue
Toilet want flush
Hot H20; Rapid Relay Clicking; Loses track of on/off...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes