Commode flushes fine, sometimes a little water comes back in and sometimes it fills up. It was full 4 hrs ago and I looked and the bowl was empty! Can't find any water anywhere. This bathroom is on the third floor, no wet ceilings, nothing....the other commodes work fine.
Check inside the tank and make sure the small plastic hose from the fill valve is properly connected to the 1 inch plastic tower in the center of the tank.This helps put the water in the bowl after a flush.If this is ok then my best guess would be a small crack in the china letting the water seep into the inner channel and going down the drain.That would be rare but nothing is not impossible.
If the bowl was full and without additional use it emptied, this often means a siphonage is occuring. A string of something is in the trap way. This is usually occupied by a drain line stoppage which seems unlikely on the third floor but possible. If it's not the refill tube you may want to pull the toilet and look up in it with a mirror. Also check your drain line by runnning a line from the stop into the drain.
Water pipes sing when I turn any facwett off
Toilet Seal Issue
Toilet want flush
Hot H20; Rapid Relay Clicking; Loses track of on/off...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers