Commode flushes fine, sometimes a little water comes back in and sometimes it fills up. It was full 4 hrs ago and I looked and the bowl was empty! Can't find any water anywhere. This bathroom is on the third floor, no wet ceilings, nothing....the other commodes work fine.
Check inside the tank and make sure the small plastic hose from the fill valve is properly connected to the 1 inch plastic tower in the center of the tank.This helps put the water in the bowl after a flush.If this is ok then my best guess would be a small crack in the china letting the water seep into the inner channel and going down the drain.That would be rare but nothing is not impossible.
If the bowl was full and without additional use it emptied, this often means a siphonage is occuring. A string of something is in the trap way. This is usually occupied by a drain line stoppage which seems unlikely on the third floor but possible. If it's not the refill tube you may want to pull the toilet and look up in it with a mirror. Also check your drain line by runnning a line from the stop into the drain.
Water pipes sing when I turn any facwett off
Toilet Seal Issue
Toilet want flush
Hot H20; Rapid Relay Clicking; Loses track of on/off...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!