Commode flushes fine, sometimes a little water comes back in and sometimes it fills up. It was full 4 hrs ago and I looked and the bowl was empty! Can't find any water anywhere. This bathroom is on the third floor, no wet ceilings, nothing....the other commodes work fine.
Check inside the tank and make sure the small plastic hose from the fill valve is properly connected to the 1 inch plastic tower in the center of the tank.This helps put the water in the bowl after a flush.If this is ok then my best guess would be a small crack in the china letting the water seep into the inner channel and going down the drain.That would be rare but nothing is not impossible.
If the bowl was full and without additional use it emptied, this often means a siphonage is occuring. A string of something is in the trap way. This is usually occupied by a drain line stoppage which seems unlikely on the third floor but possible. If it's not the refill tube you may want to pull the toilet and look up in it with a mirror. Also check your drain line by runnning a line from the stop into the drain.
Water pipes sing when I turn any facwett off
Toilet Seal Issue
Toilet want flush
Hot H20; Rapid Relay Clicking; Loses track of on/off...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING