I am wondering if there is anyone out there that knows why plumbing pipe sizes are so confusing. Now lets see do we measure the inside diameter or the outside diameter. Oh galvanized is inside usually I think, but if you actually measure it or look up the specifications it's not really 1/2, 3/4 inch or what ever. It is somewhat different, so 1/2 inch is actually 1/2 inch more or less. How about copper, well sometimes it's inside measured but sometimes you measure the outside. It also seems to be a more or less thing as far as the actuall size.. We won't even delve into the "schedule" issue here. ahhhhh. Maybe that why the plumbers get the big bucks!
Residential Wiring (Wire Sizes)
What are Standard Window Sizes?
Need Daltile French Quarter Mardi Gras tile any all ...
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING