I am wondering if there is anyone out there that knows why plumbing pipe sizes are so confusing. Now lets see do we measure the inside diameter or the outside diameter. Oh galvanized is inside usually I think, but if you actually measure it or look up the specifications it's not really 1/2, 3/4 inch or what ever. It is somewhat different, so 1/2 inch is actually 1/2 inch more or less. How about copper, well sometimes it's inside measured but sometimes you measure the outside. It also seems to be a more or less thing as far as the actuall size.. We won't even delve into the "schedule" issue here. ahhhhh. Maybe that why the plumbers get the big bucks!
Need Daltile French Quarter Mardi Gras tile any all ...
Residential Wiring (Wire Sizes)
What are Standard Window Sizes?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!