I am wondering if there is anyone out there that knows why plumbing pipe sizes are so confusing. Now lets see do we measure the inside diameter or the outside diameter. Oh galvanized is inside usually I think, but if you actually measure it or look up the specifications it's not really 1/2, 3/4 inch or what ever. It is somewhat different, so 1/2 inch is actually 1/2 inch more or less. How about copper, well sometimes it's inside measured but sometimes you measure the outside. It also seems to be a more or less thing as far as the actuall size.. We won't even delve into the "schedule" issue here. ahhhhh. Maybe that why the plumbers get the big bucks!
Need Daltile French Quarter Mardi Gras tile any all ...
Residential Wiring (Wire Sizes)
What are Standard Window Sizes?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes