I've read a whole bunch of threads here about shower valves and shower heads, but I've seen nothing regarding the Jaclo brand. We visited a bathroom showroom and kind of liked a Jaclo settup that included the valve, a fixed shower head, a shower bar, a handheld shower head and the flexible pipe for the handheld. The whole package totaled about $420, which kind of knocked my socks off. Perhaps I have an unrealistic expectation about shower plumbing, but that seems high to me. I do want decent quality, though.
Is Jaclo a good brand? Is that price reasonable for that setup?
The Jaclo valves are made in New Jersey and must be a regional valve as I have not encountered them in the mid west. So you must be in the east. I checked their web=site and it appears to be a good quality valve. I presume you selected a Chrome valve where you can use either the fixed head or the handshower but now both at the same time. The pricing doesn't seem to be out of line. Valves now have to be temperature and pressure balacing and that has increased their costs.
Delta tub spout has STUCK shower knob.
Water coming out of shower head and spout....at the ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!