I have a similar problem with Novi bath tub parts. This is what I have found. Novi was originally manufactured in Atlanta GA. They were bought out by someone, who was then bought out by MAAX (1-888-304-4388). MAAX was unable to help me with my parts but that may not be the case for others. I found out that a company called Ultra Jet (1-800-467-0827) was the manufacturer of the jets which Novi installed in many of the tubs. I called them and sent them pictures of my part and they did not recognize the part at all.
I have a Novi American Tub (60x32) with 6 jets. The model number of the tub is SCM11. The part I need is the wall flange that has cracked.
I havn't decided exactly what I will do yet, but would anyone be interested in buying my parts or selling me their parts?
Contact me at [email protected] Send phone number and we can discuss.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love