I have a similar problem with Novi bath tub parts. This is what I have found. Novi was originally manufactured in Atlanta GA. They were bought out by someone, who was then bought out by MAAX (1-888-304-4388). MAAX was unable to help me with my parts but that may not be the case for others. I found out that a company called Ultra Jet (1-800-467-0827) was the manufacturer of the jets which Novi installed in many of the tubs. I called them and sent them pictures of my part and they did not recognize the part at all.
I have a Novi American Tub (60x32) with 6 jets. The model number of the tub is SCM11. The part I need is the wall flange that has cracked.
I havn't decided exactly what I will do yet, but would anyone be interested in buying my parts or selling me their parts?
Contact me at [email protected] Send phone number and we can discuss.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips