I have a similar problem with Novi bath tub parts. This is what I have found. Novi was originally manufactured in Atlanta GA. They were bought out by someone, who was then bought out by MAAX (1-888-304-4388). MAAX was unable to help me with my parts but that may not be the case for others. I found out that a company called Ultra Jet (1-800-467-0827) was the manufacturer of the jets which Novi installed in many of the tubs. I called them and sent them pictures of my part and they did not recognize the part at all.
I have a Novi American Tub (60x32) with 6 jets. The model number of the tub is SCM11. The part I need is the wall flange that has cracked.
I havn't decided exactly what I will do yet, but would anyone be interested in buying my parts or selling me their parts?
Contact me at [email protected] Send phone number and we can discuss.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!