Recently two of our toilets have started to backup, we plung them and then they are back to normal. One toilet is a recent install, including all the plumbing and has been worry free for over two years, the other is on origianl plumbing and has been fine since we moved in. Only in the past several months have we experienced this, and not every day, more like once every other week or so. The last time the toilet on the original pipes clogged, it drained real slow once it flushed, and would act as though there was a vacumn in the system as the water in the bowl would slowly drop below the opening in the bowl.
We are on a Septic system that has two branches exiting the house. The venting for the new install is good, since the tub. sink. and shower all drain quickly. Could this be an issue with the tank?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!