Hi, I live in a 1984 Model Wingate mobile home manufactured by Fleetwood. It has the quest piping for the household plumbing. Can you tell me if quest is still available thru outlets like *****, or **********?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
I don't know if quest is still being made. Certainly polybutelene is not. There are some good posts on this site about the law suits and recovery. I use adapter fittings that allow me to transit to PEX.
yes pretty sure they do. believe you can accquire the pipe from "***** home and garden" or like "**********" also- if you know of a place that specializes is selling trailer/mobile home parts they probably carry it or can at least order it for you. (i live in kansas-if that matters much?)
Pex tubing has replaced the old polybutlyne pipe. You can still find the grey qest compression fittings and even better conbraco makes the sharkteeth fittings which are smaller and much better. You can use any of those fittings to convert to pex, copper or cpvc pipe.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING