Hi, I live in a 1984 Model Wingate mobile home manufactured by Fleetwood. It has the quest piping for the household plumbing. Can you tell me if quest is still available thru outlets like *****, or **********?
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
I don't know if quest is still being made. Certainly polybutelene is not. There are some good posts on this site about the law suits and recovery. I use adapter fittings that allow me to transit to PEX.
yes pretty sure they do. believe you can accquire the pipe from "***** home and garden" or like "**********" also- if you know of a place that specializes is selling trailer/mobile home parts they probably carry it or can at least order it for you. (i live in kansas-if that matters much?)
Pex tubing has replaced the old polybutlyne pipe. You can still find the grey qest compression fittings and even better conbraco makes the sharkteeth fittings which are smaller and much better. You can use any of those fittings to convert to pex, copper or cpvc pipe.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!