Bob was checking out a new paint remover product that had been left on overnight with a 'cloth'. The assistant peeled it back and it removed all paint down to the bare wood on a odd little fireplace mantle that jutted out. It was an old house renovation, I don't remember the location. PLease help!
I too remember this. Norm used it as well. I remember that it is a European product-probably not yet available here in the states. I have looked hi and low for a product like the one on the show, but came up empty handed. I too would like to find this product.
Have either of you checked out Peel-Away? It sounds similar to what you are describing and Home Depot does carry it. Mind you it is very expensive. About $25 for a 1-gallon bucket(it doesn't come any smaller) with "cloth" cover. I myself have not used this product and am looking for someone who has. Good luck!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects