Bob was checking out a new paint remover product that had been left on overnight with a 'cloth'. The assistant peeled it back and it removed all paint down to the bare wood on a odd little fireplace mantle that jutted out. It was an old house renovation, I don't remember the location. PLease help!
I too remember this. Norm used it as well. I remember that it is a European product-probably not yet available here in the states. I have looked hi and low for a product like the one on the show, but came up empty handed. I too would like to find this product.
Have either of you checked out Peel-Away? It sounds similar to what you are describing and Home Depot does carry it. Mind you it is very expensive. About $25 for a 1-gallon bucket(it doesn't come any smaller) with "cloth" cover. I myself have not used this product and am looking for someone who has. Good luck!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING