Bob was checking out a new paint remover product that had been left on overnight with a 'cloth'. The assistant peeled it back and it removed all paint down to the bare wood on a odd little fireplace mantle that jutted out. It was an old house renovation, I don't remember the location. PLease help!
I too remember this. Norm used it as well. I remember that it is a European product-probably not yet available here in the states. I have looked hi and low for a product like the one on the show, but came up empty handed. I too would like to find this product.
Have either of you checked out Peel-Away? It sounds similar to what you are describing and Home Depot does carry it. Mind you it is very expensive. About $25 for a 1-gallon bucket(it doesn't come any smaller) with "cloth" cover. I myself have not used this product and am looking for someone who has. Good luck!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!