I want to install a bathroom in my basement. My sewer pipe is approximately 4'6" above the floor so I need to pump the toilet up to the sewer line. In addition, I will be installing a shower and sink. The bathroom will be about 7 feet from the sewer line. I am open to 2 options, installing the pump up in a closet which will be on the oppsite wall of the toilet or installing the pump underground (which I prefer not to do). What type of pump do I need to accomplish this. The bathroom facility will be used daily but not many times per day. I would also like to have a barsink tie into the same line.
What are your recommendations?
Plumbing in Slab
Basement Plumbing vent
Adding Bathroom in Basement -- Is It Really So Bad?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!