I pulled the towell off the rack,and the part that fastens to the wall (natrually) fell into the toilet WITH the towell while the toilet was flushing.I grabbed the towell but the big part of metal flushed.I have taken the toilet off and replaced the wax ring b4.How far could that towell holder couldve gone?!It's palm sized standard ********** cheepie.I plan to take the toilet apart tommrow .Any suggestions?The childern think this is Funny.If ya'll have SOME idea how to do this HOLLA!PLEASE!
I did it!I got the toilet apart and that peice was STUCK!A friend helped by using tin snips and it came out .I put everything back together. This was my first time from start to finish!YEAH !All of you are very talented! I'm pretty proud .Thanks for this board .Hopefully I won't need to have major repairs, but it's a good place.Thanks anyways!
What Else - Water in Da' Basement
furnace blower gasket - WHERE buy a 8x8" piece?
75% of product is defective during installation proc...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!