I pulled the towell off the rack,and the part that fastens to the wall (natrually) fell into the toilet WITH the towell while the toilet was flushing.I grabbed the towell but the big part of metal flushed.I have taken the toilet off and replaced the wax ring b4.How far could that towell holder couldve gone?!It's palm sized standard ********** cheepie.I plan to take the toilet apart tommrow .Any suggestions?The childern think this is Funny.If ya'll have SOME idea how to do this HOLLA!PLEASE!
I did it!I got the toilet apart and that peice was STUCK!A friend helped by using tin snips and it came out .I put everything back together. This was my first time from start to finish!YEAH !All of you are very talented! I'm pretty proud .Thanks for this board .Hopefully I won't need to have major repairs, but it's a good place.Thanks anyways!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes