I pulled the towell off the rack,and the part that fastens to the wall (natrually) fell into the toilet WITH the towell while the toilet was flushing.I grabbed the towell but the big part of metal flushed.I have taken the toilet off and replaced the wax ring b4.How far could that towell holder couldve gone?!It's palm sized standard ********** cheepie.I plan to take the toilet apart tommrow .Any suggestions?The childern think this is Funny.If ya'll have SOME idea how to do this HOLLA!PLEASE!
I did it!I got the toilet apart and that peice was STUCK!A friend helped by using tin snips and it came out .I put everything back together. This was my first time from start to finish!YEAH !All of you are very talented! I'm pretty proud .Thanks for this board .Hopefully I won't need to have major repairs, but it's a good place.Thanks anyways!
What Else - Water in Da' Basement
furnace blower gasket - WHERE buy a 8x8" piece?
75% of product is defective during installation proc...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects