hot water to all outlets has normal pressure. Cold water to kitchen facet,back shower divertor, and close washer is very low. √áold water pressure to all other facets,front tub shower and outside water outlets is fine.
I did replace the kitchen facet(single handle) which did bring the cold water pressure to normal for about 2 weeks which then went low like the washing maching and back shower facet. Having trouble loosening the chrome nut that allows access to the diverter in the back shower also.
Could the washing machine or back shower be causing some drop in pressure?
As said earlier the hot water pressure is fine to all outlets.
Any help is greatfully appreciated.Home built in 1978,1500 sq ft, single level tract home.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!