hot water to all outlets has normal pressure. Cold water to kitchen facet,back shower divertor, and close washer is very low. √áold water pressure to all other facets,front tub shower and outside water outlets is fine.
I did replace the kitchen facet(single handle) which did bring the cold water pressure to normal for about 2 weeks which then went low like the washing maching and back shower facet. Having trouble loosening the chrome nut that allows access to the diverter in the back shower also.
Could the washing machine or back shower be causing some drop in pressure?
As said earlier the hot water pressure is fine to all outlets.
Any help is greatfully appreciated.Home built in 1978,1500 sq ft, single level tract home.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight