Our kitchen sink makes this loud somewhat high pitched annoying sound whenever I turn it on. Sometimes the water doesn't flow out, it sometimes glops out as if there is way too much water trying to come out at once. Once in a while I can turn the flow down or move the spout around and it will temporarily fix the problem for a few minutes. I have replaced the entire faucet and sprayer but I still have the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Kitchen sink/dishwasher have lost all water pressure
Kitchen sink "burps"
Kitchen Sink Leak...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects