Our kitchen sink makes this loud somewhat high pitched annoying sound whenever I turn it on. Sometimes the water doesn't flow out, it sometimes glops out as if there is way too much water trying to come out at once. Once in a while I can turn the flow down or move the spout around and it will temporarily fix the problem for a few minutes. I have replaced the entire faucet and sprayer but I still have the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Kitchen sink/dishwasher have lost all water pressure
Kitchen sink "burps"
Kitchen Sink Leak...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!