I read the article on refacing kitchen cabinets in the "How-To Library" and have a quick question.
Can the veneer be stuck to cabinets that have been painted with an enamel paint? Can I just clean the cabinets with TSP and put the veneer over the paint? Or does the paint have to be stripped/sanded off?
Thanks for any replies in advance!
Wanted: set of metal kitchen cabinets
Remodeling Kitchen Cabinets
Youngstown Mullins Kitchen Cabinets
St Charles Kitchen Cabinets for Sale (Vinatge metal ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects