I read the article on refacing kitchen cabinets in the "How-To Library" and have a quick question.
Can the veneer be stuck to cabinets that have been painted with an enamel paint? Can I just clean the cabinets with TSP and put the veneer over the paint? Or does the paint have to be stripped/sanded off?
Thanks for any replies in advance!
Wanted: set of metal kitchen cabinets
Remodeling Kitchen Cabinets
Youngstown Mullins Kitchen Cabinets
St Charles Kitchen Cabinets for Sale (Vinatge metal ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!