I read the article on refacing kitchen cabinets in the "How-To Library" and have a quick question.
Can the veneer be stuck to cabinets that have been painted with an enamel paint? Can I just clean the cabinets with TSP and put the veneer over the paint? Or does the paint have to be stripped/sanded off?
Thanks for any replies in advance!
Wanted: set of metal kitchen cabinets
Remodeling Kitchen Cabinets
Youngstown Mullins Kitchen Cabinets
St Charles Kitchen Cabinets for Sale (Vinatge metal ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!