My spring green toilet in my downstairs powder room has developed cracks at the base. It needs replacing soon.
I like the color, which coordinates with the wall tile, and I would like to replace it with a toilet of THE SAME COLOR, if possible, as it is installed along side of a matching green (Homart) sink.
I've looked at the colors listed on Kohler and American Standard websites and we're talking horses of different colors.
Is there a contemporary manufacturer where I might locate a match, or vendors who might have old, green, 1945 Homart toilets?
BTW: I welcome any suggestions (in addition to EBay) about useful outlets for a green, 1945, wall-mounted sink if I cannot find a replacement toilet to match it.
Need Help with Older Toilet Repair
Homart Wall Tub Faucet
Replacement toilet seat for Laufen Hampton Victoria
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 5 Things to Do With...Old Rakes
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 8 Great DIY Ways to Use Cinder Blocks
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Perfect Projects
- 8 Countertops You'd Never Believe Were Handmade
- 9 Handy Uses for Your Cordless Drill/Driver
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Design Inspirations for Your Small Bedroom
- How to Refinish a Dresser
- 7 Tools to Wage War Against Leaves
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY