My spring green toilet in my downstairs powder room has developed cracks at the base. It needs replacing soon.
I like the color, which coordinates with the wall tile, and I would like to replace it with a toilet of THE SAME COLOR, if possible, as it is installed along side of a matching green (Homart) sink.
I've looked at the colors listed on Kohler and American Standard websites and we're talking horses of different colors.
Is there a contemporary manufacturer where I might locate a match, or vendors who might have old, green, 1945 Homart toilets?
BTW: I welcome any suggestions (in addition to EBay) about useful outlets for a green, 1945, wall-mounted sink if I cannot find a replacement toilet to match it.
Need Help with Older Toilet Repair
Homart Wall Tub Faucet
Replacement toilet seat for Laufen Hampton Victoria
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!