My spring green toilet in my downstairs powder room has developed cracks at the base. It needs replacing soon.
I like the color, which coordinates with the wall tile, and I would like to replace it with a toilet of THE SAME COLOR, if possible, as it is installed along side of a matching green (Homart) sink.
I've looked at the colors listed on Kohler and American Standard websites and we're talking horses of different colors.
Is there a contemporary manufacturer where I might locate a match, or vendors who might have old, green, 1945 Homart toilets?
BTW: I welcome any suggestions (in addition to EBay) about useful outlets for a green, 1945, wall-mounted sink if I cannot find a replacement toilet to match it.
Need Help with Older Toilet Repair
Homart Wall Tub Faucet
Replacement toilet seat for Laufen Hampton Victoria
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers