My spring green toilet in my downstairs powder room has developed cracks at the base. It needs replacing soon.
I like the color, which coordinates with the wall tile, and I would like to replace it with a toilet of THE SAME COLOR, if possible, as it is installed along side of a matching green (Homart) sink.
I've looked at the colors listed on Kohler and American Standard websites and we're talking horses of different colors.
Is there a contemporary manufacturer where I might locate a match, or vendors who might have old, green, 1945 Homart toilets?
BTW: I welcome any suggestions (in addition to EBay) about useful outlets for a green, 1945, wall-mounted sink if I cannot find a replacement toilet to match it.
Need Help with Older Toilet Repair
Homart Wall Tub Faucet
Replacement toilet seat for Laufen Hampton Victoria
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!