My spring green toilet in my downstairs powder room has developed cracks at the base. It needs replacing soon.
I like the color, which coordinates with the wall tile, and I would like to replace it with a toilet of THE SAME COLOR, if possible, as it is installed along side of a matching green (Homart) sink.
I've looked at the colors listed on Kohler and American Standard websites and we're talking horses of different colors.
Is there a contemporary manufacturer where I might locate a match, or vendors who might have old, green, 1945 Homart toilets?
BTW: I welcome any suggestions (in addition to EBay) about useful outlets for a green, 1945, wall-mounted sink if I cannot find a replacement toilet to match it.
Need Help with Older Toilet Repair
Homart Wall Tub Faucet
Replacement toilet seat for Laufen Hampton Victoria
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects