I'm probably not using the correct terms - I don't have the manual. But, if I could get a replacement manual from Rainsoft, I wouldn't need to post this question here! (I've been trying to get one from them for 4 months now.) Anyway, does anyone know the backflush procedure? I know it's a regular maintenance procedure, but I don't know enough about the system and don't want to risk damage by guessing. I'm looking for the procedure for the reverse osmosis system and the water softener. If model #'s help, I can provide them. If someone who has the manuals wouldn't mind scanning and emailing them that would be great!! But any information would be appreciated.
Under the sink should be 3 canisters at the top of the canisters where all linesare joined should be a 2" x 3" flap you can omly turn this a half circle position this in the middle of that half circle and let it run for 5 minutes. ytou will here it flushing out the system. I hope this makes sense if not get back to me.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight