I'm probably not using the correct terms - I don't have the manual. But, if I could get a replacement manual from Rainsoft, I wouldn't need to post this question here! (I've been trying to get one from them for 4 months now.) Anyway, does anyone know the backflush procedure? I know it's a regular maintenance procedure, but I don't know enough about the system and don't want to risk damage by guessing. I'm looking for the procedure for the reverse osmosis system and the water softener. If model #'s help, I can provide them. If someone who has the manuals wouldn't mind scanning and emailing them that would be great!! But any information would be appreciated.
Under the sink should be 3 canisters at the top of the canisters where all linesare joined should be a 2" x 3" flap you can omly turn this a half circle position this in the middle of that half circle and let it run for 5 minutes. ytou will here it flushing out the system. I hope this makes sense if not get back to me.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!